3D Character Animator | 3D Character Rigging
We are looking for a 3D Character Rigging Artist, 3D Animator, 3D Rigging Artist, Modelers, Character designers, 3D Video Creator, Concept Artist, Storyboard Artist, Lighting artist.
In charge of creating maintaining and expanding Rigs for a variety of props, vehicles, characters, and other objects that need to be animated.
- Will adhere to technical standards of the Rigging department and ensure that Rigs are pipeline friendly.
- Build and maintain animation rigs of varying complexity (creature rigs, props, hero and background assets, 3D Character animation, motion capture rigs, face rigs etc.)
- Strong skills in rigging tools and scripting languages – Ability to articulate emotion through character facial and physical expression
- Ability to create character gait, walk, and body language
- Drive creative 3D concepts with the rest of our team through good communication, planning, concepts/ sketches
- Create final rigged assets
- Complete high-quality work, on time and to specification
- Apply client notes to all assets – Adapting to and delivering changes to briefs
- Keep up to date with the latest rigging techniques and trends.
Experience: Maya/Max, Photoshop, Zbrush, Mudbox, Mari Software.
Good communication skills for Senior 3D Rigging Artist / 3D Character Rigging profile is a must. – Candidate must supply access to an online portfolio, demonstration reel, or equivalent. Any work in Adobe After Effects will be an added benefit
If interested, please answer the below questions and send us as an attachment with your resume:
- Do you do 3D character modeling? How many years?
- Do you do Character rigging?
- Do you do 3D Animation?
- What all tools do you use for animation.
- How much time do you need to complete one animation
- Cost per 30-sec animation
- Past projects portfolio
- Can you do a customized character and share the only image with us to approve the character